samsdad

Default Winecommune forums discontinued today.

Winecommune discontinued their forums today. Does anybody know why? There
were many discussions about how winecommune had given names of highly active
sellers to the atc, which resulted in those sellers receiving a tax bill
from the atc for $250. Even the director, Michael Stajer, admitted to doing
so (because of a court subpoena). However, many members expected WC to keep
their information private. I imagine that the press was hurting sales, so it
was in winecommune's best interest to hush it up. However I can only guess
at that. Would anyone know if that is true?

I suppose this would be a good place for the forums to continue. But if
anyone knows of somewhere else I should be looking, please let me know. I
was just getting into the spirit of the forums yesterday, and now this.

samsdad