FoodBanter.com

-   -   Database of wine / beer pictures for online store service (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/29535-re-database-wine-beer.html)

Martin Field 29-07-2004 01:53 AM

Database of wine / beer pictures for online store service

"Mike Lawrence" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello all,
>
> Looking to ask the experts where I can find a database, I

don't care
> of its pay or not, where I can retrieve pictures of

liquor, beer, and
> wine labels and product pictures. I am looking for good

quality
> pictures and a large database. These would be used on a

site I am
> setting up for a liquor store. Any help would be greatly

appreciated!

Mike - if you enter, for example: wine +labels at
http://images.google.com you'll get about 13,500 pics. Also
check out Stratsplace wine labels page at
http://www.stratsplace.com/labels.html
Cheers!
Martin

Martin Field 29-07-2004 01:53 AM

Steve Slatcher 29-07-2004 07:02 PM

Database of wine / beer pictures for online store service

On 29 Jul 2004 05:29:28 -0700, (Dan Miller)
wrote:

>Most wineries, especially larger ones, have graphics available for
>press and trade use. They offer them free, subject to a few
>limitations. Using them for a liquor store should be no problem.

http://www.kobrandwine.com/labels/index.html for example.

Surely these days a digital camera would suffice for most purposes?

--
Steve Slatcher
http://pobox.com/~steve.slatcher

Steve Slatcher 29-07-2004 07:02 PM