Vincent

Default Makeshift wine cooler

"Huge Johnson" > wrote in message
om...

> Be wary of the plug-in wine chillers though. Many don't provide
> humidification, only consistent temps. For long term storing (which
> it sounds like you are doing), consider a better storage option....

Thanks for that. I knew a guy who kept a bowl of water on the bottom of his
unit just for that reason. I'm not sure if it was able to supply sufficient
humidity, but he wasn't keeping any of his wine as long as I plan on keeping
some of mine. But, is there a certain recommended humidity range (at 55F)
that I could check for?