R&M

Default Better than Moet & Chandon

I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
champagne for around that price?

By the way, I met Don Ho in hawaii and blamed his song "tiny bubbles"
for my addiction to champagne. He smiled knowingly. At 73, its good to
know you can still smile or do anything...
Dana Myers

R&M wrote:
> I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
> champagne for around that price?

I rather like the Roederer Anderson Valley NV Brut for $16
at Costco.

Dana
Dana Myers

R&M wrote:
> I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
> champagne for around that price?

I rather like the Roederer Anderson Valley NV Brut for $16
at Costco.

Dana
Ian Hayward

My best buy recently was a case of Charles Heidsieck Mis en Cave 1997 at Makro (more
or less a UK equivalent of Costco) for about GB£13.50. My personal opinion, however,
is forget Champagne and get some Cloudy Bay Pelorus, NV or vintage (the 1996 is
particularly good), which the UK wine writer Malcolm Gluck describes as "better than
Krug".

Regards,

Ian

"R&M" > wrote in message
om...
> I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
> champagne for around that price?
>
> By the way, I met Don Ho in hawaii and blamed his song "tiny bubbles"
> for my addiction to champagne. He smiled knowingly. At 73, its good to
> know you can still smile or do anything...

Dana Myers

Dana Myers wrote:
> R&M wrote:
>
>> I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
>> champagne for around that price?

> I rather like the Roederer Anderson Valley NV Brut for $16
> at Costco.

It occurs to me, I should apologize for interpreting
"champagne" as "sparkling wine" and not "Champagne".

;-)
Dana

dick

This Cloudy Bay Pelorus NV does not appear to be available in the USA. any
insight from others here.

I checked Wine Access and Winesearcher with no luck.

"Ian Hayward" > wrote in message
> My best buy recently was a case of Charles Heidsieck Mis en Cave 1997 at

Makro (more
> or less a UK equivalent of Costco) for about GB£13.50. My personal

opinion, however,
> is forget Champagne and get some Cloudy Bay Pelorus, NV or vintage (the

1996 is
> particularly good), which the UK wine writer Malcolm Gluck describes as

"better than
> Krug".
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian
>
> "R&M" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
> > champagne for around that price?
> >
> > By the way, I met Don Ho in hawaii and blamed his song "tiny bubbles"
> > for my addiction to champagne. He smiled knowingly. At 73, its good to
> > know you can still smile or do anything...

dick

This Cloudy Bay Pelorus NV does not appear to be available in the USA. any
insight from others here.

I checked Wine Access and Winesearcher with no luck.

"Ian Hayward" > wrote in message
> My best buy recently was a case of Charles Heidsieck Mis en Cave 1997 at

Makro (more
> or less a UK equivalent of Costco) for about GB£13.50. My personal

opinion, however,
> is forget Champagne and get some Cloudy Bay Pelorus, NV or vintage (the

1996 is
> particularly good), which the UK wine writer Malcolm Gluck describes as

"better than
> Krug".
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian
>
> "R&M" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
> > champagne for around that price?
> >
> > By the way, I met Don Ho in hawaii and blamed his song "tiny bubbles"
> > for my addiction to champagne. He smiled knowingly. At 73, its good to
> > know you can still smile or do anything...

dick

This Cloudy Bay Pelorus NV does not appear to be available in the USA. any
insight from others here.

I checked Wine Access and Winesearcher with no luck.

"Ian Hayward" > wrote in message
> My best buy recently was a case of Charles Heidsieck Mis en Cave 1997 at

Makro (more
> or less a UK equivalent of Costco) for about GB£13.50. My personal

opinion, however,
> is forget Champagne and get some Cloudy Bay Pelorus, NV or vintage (the

1996 is
> particularly good), which the UK wine writer Malcolm Gluck describes as

"better than
> Krug".
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian
>
> "R&M" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I can buy Moet & Chandon for $23/bottle at costco..is there a better
> > champagne for around that price?
> >
> > By the way, I met Don Ho in hawaii and blamed his song "tiny bubbles"
> > for my addiction to champagne. He smiled knowingly. At 73, its good to
> > know you can still smile or do anything...

Moet & Chandon Petite Liqueur Michael Rogers Wine 81 01-04-2021 08:25 AM
moet & chandon 1980 Bulasty Wine 1 09-09-2008 06:27 PM
TN: Chandon Classic Brut Godzilla Wine 7 08-12-2007 12:25 AM
Drink to this cruise...Moet perhaps? Walter L. Preuninger II Wine 1 08-11-2004 07:19 PM
Any TN on 96 Perrier-Jouët Fleur, 82 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne or NV Moet Brut Imperial? larkin1734 Wine 2 13-07-2004 01:31 AM