FoodBanter.com

-   -   Pope Clement VII chianti-where to buy (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/24348-pope-clement-vii-chianti.html)

CigarLawyer 29-06-2004 10:06 PM

Pope Clement VII chianti-where to buy

Any thoughts on this? It's reportedly a DOC chianti; I had some of the riserva
and it was good juice. Winesearcher.com shows naught. Any thoughts would be
appreciated; drop the obvious s*p*a*m blocker to reply directly.

Thanks!

Marc
Marc Goldstone
Paramedic and Attorney Extraordinaire (Both. Really. Just ask my mom!)
"I don't have to chase ambulances ... I get to ride in them!"
"Sure, I may be in the service of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial."

Ken Blake 29-06-2004 11:16 PM

Pope Clement VII chianti-where to buy

In ,
CigarLawyer > typed:

> Any thoughts on this? It's reportedly a DOC chianti; I had some

of
> the riserva and it was good juice. Winesearcher.com shows

naught. Any
> thoughts would be appreciated;

I've never heard of such a Chianti. Are you sure you don't mean
the Graves (Bordeaux), Chateau Pape Clement?

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Michael Pronay 04-07-2004 04:05 PM

NOT (CigarLawyer) wrote:

> Any thoughts on this? It's reportedly a DOC chianti; I had some
> of the riserva and it was good juice. Winesearcher.com shows
> naught.

Winesearcher cannot deal with wrong spelling. Try again with
"clemente" and "chianti".

M.