diana landry

Default Wine recommendation?

Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
looking for a french wine.

BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:
http://www.wines-france.com/
Mike Tommasi

On 15 Apr 2004 12:01:46 -0700, (diana
landry) wrote:

>Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
>looking for a french wine.
>
>BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
>food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:

http://www.wines-france.com/

One of the better Moscato d'Asti, or a Loire semi-sweet.

Depends, what is in the cheesecake, strawberries?

Mike

Mike Tommasi, Six Fours, France
email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail
Cwdjrx _

Besides any fruit, chocolate, nuts, etc. that might be added, it also
depends on the basic type of cheese cake. In most of the US, we get the
New York style that is made from very rich, but bland, cream cheese, and
it often is very sweet. However the Italian style cheese cake, often
found in NYC, often uses less-rich Italian cheeses and often is much
less sweet. It is far easier to match with wine than the very sweet and
rich New York style.

Mark Lipton

Default Wine recommendation? -- SPAM!!!!!!!

diana landry wrote:

<FLUSH>

How coincidental that you've posted this from Montreal, where your
website just happens to be hosted! But this couldn't be a repeat of you
spamming the same damn site to frbv back in Feb., could it?

Mark Lipton
Rich R

"diana landry" > wrote in message
om...
> Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
> looking for a french wine.
>
> BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
> food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:
> http://www.wines-france.com/

Don't know if this spam or not, but Mike Tommasi's choice of Moscato d'Asti
was my first choice. Really can't think of an alternative.

Rich

Greg Sumner

Rich R wrote:
> "diana landry" > wrote in message
> om...
>> Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
>> looking for a french wine.
>>
>> BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
>> food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:
>> http://www.wines-france.com/

> Don't know if this spam or not, but Mike Tommasi's choice of Moscato
> d'Asti was my first choice. Really can't think of an alternative.
>
> Rich

I always choose coffee.

--
GS.

Mike Tommasi

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:50:43 -0700, "Greg Sumner"
> wrote:

>Rich R wrote:
>> "diana landry" > wrote in message
>> om...
>>> Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
>>> looking for a french wine.
>>>
>>> BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
>>> food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:
>>> http://www.wines-france.com/

>> Don't know if this spam or not, but Mike Tommasi's choice of Moscato
>> d'Asti was my first choice. Really can't think of an alternative.
>>
>> Rich

>I always choose coffee.

Yes, but the question was a wine recommendation... ;-)

Mike

Mike Tommasi, Six Fours, France
email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail
Mathew Kagis

> I always choose coffee.
>

> --
> GS.

Yes, but what KIND of coffee?

Mathew

diana landry

It's a simple cheesecake with strawberies and blueberries on it. I
love porto's, is that ok with a dessert?

Mike Tommasi > wrote in message >. ..
> On 15 Apr 2004 12:01:46 -0700, (diana
> landry) wrote:
>
> >Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
> >looking for a french wine.
> >
> >BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
> >food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:

http://www.wines-france.com/

> One of the better Moscato d'Asti, or a Loire semi-sweet.
>
> Depends, what is in the cheesecake, strawberries?
>
> Mike
>
> Mike Tommasi, Six Fours, France
> email link http://www.tommasi.org/mymail

sibeer

What about a Demi-Sec Champagne.

"Rich R" > wrote in message
m...

> "diana landry" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Any recommendations about what should I drink with a cheese cake? Im
> > looking for a french wine.
> >
> > BTW I was searching for french wines in Google; I found this nice
> > food/wine recommendation tool, very helpful:
> > http://www.wines-france.com/

> Don't know if this spam or not, but Mike Tommasi's choice of Moscato

d'Asti
> was my first choice. Really can't think of an alternative.
>
> Rich

Help with a white wine recommendation! Amy Young-Leith Wine 9 03-11-2014 12:15 PM
Wine Kit Recommendation JB Winemaking 4 14-05-2008 03:26 AM
Recommendation For Next Year's Wine Charles Erwin Winemaking 18 12-01-2006 04:17 AM
Austrian wine(s) recommendation concise Wine 10 02-08-2005 08:46 AM
Need a Red Wine Recommendation [email protected] General 2 17-01-2005 08:13 AM