FoodBanter.com

-   -   Insanity of the insanity of the wine industry (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/23917-insanity-insanity-wine-industry.html)

Mathew Kagis 08-04-2004 09:36 PM

Insanity of the insanity of the wine industry

Too many posts, clogging my inbox. Make it stop stimpy....too much happy
joy*. for those of you who have no exposure to Ren & Stimpy cartoons * this
is a direct quote & considered VERY funny, if you understand the context.

En Vino Veritas
Mathew

MAUOMBO 10-04-2004 02:18 AM

Insanity of the insanity of the wine industry

you stoooopid eeeeediooooot!

:-)

MAUOMBO