Dave Devine

Default Acacia 1999 Carneros Pinot Noir

I received a bottle of this as a gift. Any ideas what sort of wine
experience I am in for?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

--
There's a fine line between stupid and clever.
dick

Yes, its a red wine.:-)

"Dave Devine" > wrote in message
> I received a bottle of this as a gift. Any ideas what sort of wine
> experience I am in for?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dave
>
> --
> There's a fine line between stupid and clever.

Kirk-O-Scottland

"Dave Devine" > wrote in message
> I received a bottle of this as a gift. Any ideas what sort of wine
> experience I am in for?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Dave

You're in for a good experience, as that is a fine little pinot. It has
good body, floral violet perfume, silky finish - wonder why pinot noirs are
referred to as "sexy"?

Dave Devine

Kirk-O-Scottland > wrote:

> "Dave Devine" > wrote in message
> > I received a bottle of this as a gift. Any ideas what sort of wine
> > experience I am in for?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Dave

> You're in for a good experience, as that is a fine little pinot. It has
> good body, floral violet perfume, silky finish - wonder why pinot noirs are
> referred to as "sexy"?

Thanks, Kirk. That description also applies to the lady I'm lucky enough
to be sharing it with!

Dave
--
There's a fine line between stupid and clever.
Kirk-O-Scottland

"Dave Devine" > wrote in message
> Kirk-O-Scottland > wrote:
>
> > "Dave Devine" > wrote in message
> > > I received a bottle of this as a gift. Any ideas what sort of wine
> > > experience I am in for?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Dave

> > You're in for a good experience, as that is a fine little pinot. It has
> > good body, floral violet perfume, silky finish - wonder why pinot noirs

are
> > referred to as "sexy"?

> Thanks, Kirk. That description also applies to the lady I'm lucky enough
> to be sharing it with!
>
> Dave

You're a winner twice then. Have you tried it yet? (the wine)

Pinot Noir aesthete8 Wine 6 11-12-2010 04:48 PM
Pinot Noir, Süss, Trockenbeerenauslese, Lang, Neusiedlersee, 1998/1999 Steve Slatcher Wine 5 14-04-2009 04:09 PM
1999 Merryvale Merlot Las Amigas Vineyard Carneros Bi!! Wine 0 19-12-2007 01:46 PM
Pinot Noir Mike Winemaking 9 11-09-2004 12:45 AM
Pinot Noir ernie Winemaking 4 10-04-2004 10:08 PM