Eric C Lindstrom

Default Tour Finger Lakes wine country ... from Lower Manhattan

You may have heard, our film was selected for the New
York Independent Film Festival 2004 in New York City!

The schedule has been completed for the screening date of
"Cayuga Lake Wine Country: Road Trip" and we would love
for you, and your group, to attend. The more the merrier!

The film, which was released during last year's harvest,
will be screened at 4 PM on April 29, 2004 at Village East
Cinema located at 181 2nd Ave at 12th Street in New York
City. We are hoping to fill all 175 seats and if you (and
anyone you know who has interest in wine) can
attend it would be great! It's a FREE screening and
you're sure to have a great time!

In addition to friends and wine lovers, we're counting on the
media, press and celebrities to be there. This will all be worked
out next week and anything REALLY exciting we'll let you
know about. We have already set the ball in motion for some
big names to be there.

An official media release will follow next week, we just wanted
to let you check your calendar to see if you can be there. It's
a tremendous opportunity to see the wine trail and New York
shown in a whole new way!

Our film has been selected among hundreds in this category
to be screened and the more people we can get to attend,
the better chances we'll have of walking away with the top
honors. It's also great promotion for New York wines!

April 29, 4 PM at 181 2nd Avenue at 12th Street.

Hope to see you there!

Eric C Lindstrom
Producer

[FAQ] 3i. NY Finger Lakes? Mark Lipton Wine 11 16-11-2006 08:44 PM
FINGER LAKES WINE TASTING jIM Wine 14 14-11-2006 02:08 PM
Finger Lakes recommendations? kstrueh Wine 7 10-01-2005 02:56 AM
Finger Lakes Juice Tim McNally Winemaking 0 03-10-2004 05:46 PM
Restaurants Finger Lakes? Henry B. Restaurants 4 29-05-2004 04:15 AM