Robert Ruzitschka

Default TNR: '95 Coudoulet de Beaucastel

Hi!

Did anyone out there taste the '95 Coudoulet recently?
I have the possibility to get some for around 13Eur per bottle.

Any opinions?

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Robert
Dale Williams

In article >, Robert Ruzitschka
> writes:

>Did anyone out there taste the '95 Coudoulet recently?
>I have the possibility to get some for around 13Eur per bottle.

I haven't had this since release (5 or 6 years ago). But if I saw it for under
$20US and thought it well-stored, I'd be all over it.
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply
Bill Spohn

>Did anyone out there taste the '95 Coudoulet recently?

Yes, excellent drinking now and for the next 3-4 years. I am still working
(slowly) through mine.

>I have the possibility to get some for around 13Eur per bottle.

Sounds fair if it has been properly cellared

Robert Ruzitschka

Bill Spohn wrote in
:

Thanks Dave and Bill!

>>I have the possibility to get some for around 13Eur per bottle.

> Sounds fair if it has been properly cellared

Cellaring should be perfect, I've been a couple of times at the
storage room for tastings and it was always *way* too cold for the
tasting the reds :-).

There should also be some '94 Coudoulets around, even cheaper (apprx.
11€ incl. case discount). Any opinions on them?

Regards, Robert
Robert Ruzitschka

Robert Ruzitschka wrote in
.1:

> Thanks Dave and Bill!

*Dale* of course!

Sorry for that, Robert :-/

Emery Davis

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:09:57 +0000 (UTC), Robert Ruzitschka =
> said:

] Bill Spohn wrote in
] :=20
]=20
] Thanks Dave and Bill!
] =20
] >>I have the possibility to get some for around 13Eur per bottle.
] >=20
] > Sounds fair if it has been properly cellared
] >=20
] Cellaring should be perfect, I've been a couple of times at the=20
] storage room for tastings and it was always *way* too cold for the=20
] tasting the reds :-).
]=20
] There should also be some '94 Coudoulets around, even cheaper (apprx.=20
] 11=80 incl. case discount). Any opinions on them?
]=20
] Regards, Robert

I'd stick with the '95. Decent price, indeed.

-E
--=20
Emery Davis
You can reply to
by removing the well known companies

1995 Coudoulet de Beaucastel Bill S. Wine 1 31-07-2006 04:01 PM
If the Turleys did a Côtes-du-Rhône - TN: Coudoulet de Beaucastle 1996 Hunt Wine 4 07-08-2005 06:30 PM
1995 Coudoulet de Beaucastel [email protected] Wine 0 20-06-2005 03:38 PM
88 Beaucastel Emery Davis Wine 15 11-04-2005 12:53 PM
88 Beaucastel Emery Davis Wine 0 09-04-2005 06:49 PM