nyc sommelier 54

Default Corked wine

I want to start a thread on wines that have a cork problem. The wine
that has inspired me is D'Arenbergs laughing magpie.
Ian Hoare

Salut/Hi nyc sommelier 54,

le/on 18 Mar 2004 20:08:52 -0800, tu disais/you said:-

>I want to start a thread on wines that have a cork problem. The wine
>that has inspired me is D'Arenbergs laughing magpie.

Any wine in the world which is bottled under cork closures can have cork
problem.

It's slightly unfair IMO to single out any one or other winemaker or wine.

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare