Old 18-03-2004, 12:42 AM
james risley

Default Bonny Doon Framboise- Serving Temp??

Hi, I received a 375ml bottle of said dessert wine, and don't know much
about it. WS gave it a 90, and described it as "a bowl full of raspberries".
As it's the only red dessert wine I've ever gotten, I'm in the dark as to
it's serving temp, although I'm inclined to believe it should be chilled.Any
advice and/or TN's would be welcome. Thanks, Jim

Old 18-03-2004, 02:34 AM
pavane

"james risley" wrote in message
Hi, I received a 375ml bottle of said dessert wine, and don't know much
about it. WS gave it a 90, and described it as "a bowl full of

raspberries".
As it's the only red dessert wine I've ever gotten, I'm in the dark as to
it's serving temp, although I'm inclined to believe it should be

chilled.Any
advice and/or TN's would be welcome. Thanks, Jim

Cold. Try it over a very good quality vanilla ice cream.

pavane

1997 Bonny Doon Bi!! Wine 4 29-10-2010 06:06 PM
Bonny Doon and Randall Graham [email protected] Wine 4 15-07-2005 03:14 AM
TN: CdP, Fiefs de Lagrange, Trimbach, Bonny Doon Dale Williams Wine 3 30-11-2004 01:06 PM
Serving temp for Riesling and Gewurztraminer skenzer Wine 16 12-09-2004 09:43 AM
TN: Darting, Iche, Bonny Doon, plus Spanish store tasting Dale Williams Wine 5 01-04-2004 10:20 PM