FoodBanter.com

-   -   Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US? (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/23591-campocorto-chianti-classico-imported.html)

FITZ 06-02-2004 02:10 AM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
& Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
run across this wine? Thanks

gerald 06-02-2004 09:21 PM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

I think they are very small. Their address is actually located
outside the Chianti Classico area. I show no vineyard in CC, so they
may purchase grapes to make the wine.

[email protected] 15-07-2014 08:49 AM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

http://www.campocorto.it/chianti_classico.html
I found their wine at the Chianti Classico Wine Expo in Greve in Chianti.
They sell direct in Panzano. I see no links for buying or shipping to the US

DaleW 15-07-2014 02:12 PM

On Thursday, February 5, 2004 9:11:02 PM UTC-5, FITZ wrote:
> I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
> & Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
> I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
> designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
> run across this wine? Thanks

No results for Campocorto Chianti in US on winesearcher pro

Bi!! 15-07-2014 08:12 PM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

On Thursday, February 5, 2004 9:11:02 PM UTC-5, FITZ wrote:
> I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
> & Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
> I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
> designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
> run across this wine? Thanks

I think the orignial post is from ten years ago.