FoodBanter.com

-   -   Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US? (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/23591-campocorto-chianti-classico-imported.html)

FITZ 06-02-2004 02:10 AM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
& Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
run across this wine? Thanks

gerald 06-02-2004 09:21 PM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

I think they are very small. Their address is actually located
outside the Chianti Classico area. I show no vineyard in CC, so they
may purchase grapes to make the wine.

[email protected] 15-07-2014 08:49 AM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

http://www.campocorto.it/chianti_classico.html
I found their wine at the Chianti Classico Wine Expo in Greve in Chianti.
They sell direct in Panzano. I see no links for buying or shipping to the US

DaleW 15-07-2014 02:12 PM

On Thursday, February 5, 2004 9:11:02 PM UTC-5, FITZ wrote:
I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
& Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
run across this wine? Thanks

No results for Campocorto Chianti in US on winesearcher pro

Bi!! 15-07-2014 08:12 PM

Campocorto Chianti Classico imported to US?

On Thursday, February 5, 2004 9:11:02 PM UTC-5, FITZ wrote:
I recently opened a bottle of 1997 Campocorto (Scelto per gli amici da Paolo
& Giovanni Parigi) Chianti Classico and was blown away by how great it was.
I was given this wine and it has no importer information. This is a DOCG
designated wine and would love to find out where to obtain more! Has anyone
run across this wine? Thanks

I think the orignial post is from ten years ago.