happy

Default New chocolate that goes perfectly with red wine

Greetings all of you wine & chocolate lovers out there! We found the
most unique new chocolate--L'estasi Dolce (Sweet Ecstasy); the flavor
combination is unbelievable! As certified chocoholics, we haven't
found anything like it in the marketplace. The chocolate is peanut
butter based with crystallized ginger and enrobed in European
chocolate. It was to die for! The ginger flavor is very subtle, the
combination of flavors is magnificent! It is even topped with a candied
rose petal.

If you are looking for a different Valentine's Day gift for your loved
ones, you should seriously consider this one. Visit the company's web
site: http://www.decadenttastes.com/

Happy :-)

If I wasn't happy, I'd be sad.
Dana Myers

> Happy :-)
>
> If I wasn't happy, I'd be sad.

But you'd still be Spam.

Dana
Kirk-O-Scottland

But it looked good on the website! I tried to order two boxes from the
website, but after clicking "Place Order" it returned a page not found error
(and it happened before I was prompted for the credit card info, which was
good), and then I tried calling and got their voicemail. At that point, I
said "screw it".

"Dana Myers" > wrote in message news:40115fbd@wobble...

> > Happy :-)
> >
> > If I wasn't happy, I'd be sad.

> But you'd still be Spam.
>
> Dana

Thomas Curmudgeon

Kirk-O-Scottland wrote:

> But it looked good on the website! I tried to order two boxes from the
> website, but after clicking "Place Order" it returned a page not found error
> (and it happened before I was prompted for the credit card info, which was
> good), and then I tried calling and got their voicemail. At that point, I
> said "screw it".
>
> "Dana Myers" > wrote in message news:40115fbd@wobble...
>
>>>Happy :-)
>>>
>>>If I wasn't happy, I'd be sad.

>>But you'd still be Spam.
>>
>>Dana

Obviously spam works.

I wonder what wine goes with spam. Perhaps a meaty shiraz? Would the
same wine go with ginger peanut chocolate? (yuck)