Karl \(JIM\) Reich

Default Riesling

Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
Germany label L.Kruesch.

Thank you

enoavidh

"Karl \(JIM\) Reich" > wrote in news:EOdNb.8031
:

> Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
> Germany label L.Kruesch.
>
> Thank you

Leonard Kreusch?

http://www.kreuschwines.com/

Where are you located, Karl\Jim\?

I can tell you that soe available in Pennsylvania, at the LCB stores...

Michael Pronay

"Karl \(JIM\) Reich" > wrote:

> Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
> Germany label L.Kruesch.

Possibly Piesmport, Germany?

M.
Michael Pronay

"Karl \(JIM\) Reich" > wrote:

> Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
> Germany label L.Kruesch.

Possibly Piesport, Germany?

M.
Anders Tørneskog

"Karl (JIM) Reich" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
> Germany label L.Kruesch.
>
> Thank you

Hmm - new to me, this one. Even pretty hard to find German information -
but they seem to be a marketing company catering to the U.S, buying and
bottling under their own labels at times.
Anders

Anders Tørneskog

"Michael Pronay" > wrote in message
> "Karl \(JIM\) Reich" > wrote:
>
> > Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
> > Germany label L.Kruesch.

> Possibly Piesport, Germany?
>
> M.

Aw, come on, Michael - you do know that you'd not find that in Piesport,
don't you? And if it happened to be available there, at the Penny Markt for
instance, you'd not buy it...
:-) Anders

Michael Pronay

"Anders Tørneskog" > wrote:

>> > Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter,
>> > Michelsberg, Germany label L.Kruesch.

>> Possibly Piesport, Germany?

> Aw, come on, Michael - you do know that you'd not find that in
> Piesport, don't you?

If the poster gives us no clue where on this planet his based, his
query is as useless as my answer.

> And if it happened to be available there, at the Penny Markt for
> instance, you'd not buy it...

That's another story ... ;-)

M.
Craig Winchell/GAN EDEN Wines

"Karl (JIM) Reich" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Looking for a place where I can buy a Riesling, Piesporter, Michelsberg,
> Germany label L.Kruesch.

Leonard Kreusch is a medium quality negociant, and the wines are typically
pleasant, if uninspiring, and represent reasonable values. kreuschwines.com
shows its US sales email and its worldwide one at
and respectively. Request
a list of distributors in your geographical area, and then call the
distributors. It is probable that the main office has very little idea of
which stores in your area actually carry the wine, and the distributor which
sells direct to the stores no doubt has a database of items cross-referenced
to stores.

Craig Winchell
GAN EDEN Wines

> Thank you

Xyzsch

Germany label L.Kruesch.

>>> Possibly Piesport, Germany?

>> Aw, come on, Michael - you do know that you'd not find that in
>> Piesport, don't you?

>If the poster gives us no clue where on this planet his based, his
>query is as useless as my answer

etc.

Actually, this is probably as common as water. We even have it in Wyoming, but
I have not have the misfortune of trying it. Better to mail order Prum if you
live at the edge of the earth.

Tom Schellberg

jspill

Most of the grocery store chains in Florida all carry the Kruesch line,
(Winn Dixie, Publix, etc....) some states don't allow the sale of alcohol in
supermarkets, (I am not even sure you are in the stats....) The Kruesch
wines are fairly common. Try a Dr. Loosen or a Dr Zen Zen (if available)
for a truely wonderful Riesling. (IMHO anyway....)

NZ Riesling. James Silverton[_4_] Wine 4 16-03-2014 07:42 PM
TN: Riesling and Gamay DaleW Wine 7 20-01-2010 03:28 PM
TN: Riesling, Riesling, Chardonnay DaleW Wine 0 24-11-2009 01:55 AM
Does Riesling ... Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Wine 15 21-03-2007 01:22 AM
Riesling with honey? Wino-Nouveau Winemaking 6 24-10-2005 09:21 PM