Chuck Reid

Default Cellar Distribution

I'm sure it will come as no surprise to those who know (of) me that my list
consists of the product of one country and one region therein. The larder
is severely depleted as this year's acquisition search is just now
beginning.

Canada - 91
White:
Niagara College of Technology (NCT) Chardonnay 2001 - 2
NCT Chardonnay 2002 - 9

Brock University Riesling 99 - 1. Made and bottled by initial
class of graduates from the Cool Climate Oenological
Institute (one of whom is my 2nd cousin) - label signed by
full class. Never to be drunk.

Red:
Lailey CF 2001 - 5
Peninsula Ridge CF/M 99 - 4
Southbrook CF/M 99 - 4
Inniskillin Shiraz 00 - 5
Cave Spring Cellars Gamay 00 - 7
Daniel Lenko M 00 - 6
Chateau des Charmes CF/M 00 - 14
Jackson-Triggs Meritage 98 - 8
13th St. Sandstone Meritage 98 - 12
Daniel Lenko Meritage 99 - 11
Malivoir PN 2002 - 1
Inniskillin Old Vines Foch 00 - 1
Inniskillin SLH CF 98 - 1

--
Regards
Chuck

To reply, delete NOSPAM from return address

WS kink in rating distribution at 90 points - WS 2008 Score Distribution Plot-small.jpg (0/2) Leo Bueno[_2_] Wine 2 09-03-2009 05:23 AM
distribution problem TechMyst Beer 0 06-10-2006 01:19 AM
USA Distribution Development J. Harris Wine 0 16-02-2005 09:33 PM
Cellar Distribution Bill Spohn Wine 23 15-01-2004 03:41 AM
Cellar Distribution-One step further Larry Wine 6 12-01-2004 05:52 AM