Cape Bretoner

Default Help Required

I recently found a bottle of wine that is over 100 years old. I am
trying to find out more about this bottle of wine, type content etc
and am looking for assistance.

There is no label on the wine, it came from a shipwreck that I know
when it sunk But am unable to locate a manifest for.

The only identifing marks are the corrk, which have the following on
it.

One stamp is as follows,

**ELINARIS
Company
Limited.

Where the ** is letters that I cannot make out.

On the opposite side is an oval with writing around it and a symbol in
the center. The symbol is not identifible and only part of the
writing is legible.

It has the following...

B**NNE

POLLI**

Is there anyone out there that could help me to determine the
contents.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stephen