Howard Appel

Default Eurocave shelves

I just got my new Eurocave Comfort 260, and I love it.
However, I bought a pack of 6 additional sliding shelves and they just take
up too much
room. The shelves sell for $70 each plus tax and shipping. I would like to
sell
a couple of these shelves ($125 for 2}. If anybody is interested let me
know.
I am located in Nassau County, NY.

dick

You might be able to get the wine enthusiast to take back if you purchased
from them.

dick

t...