FoodBanter.com

-   -   Eurocave shelves (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/23212-eurocave-shelves.html)

Howard Appel 07-12-2003 12:42 AM

Eurocave shelves

I just got my new Eurocave Comfort 260, and I love it.
However, I bought a pack of 6 additional sliding shelves and they just take
up too much
room. The shelves sell for $70 each plus tax and shipping. I would like to
sell
a couple of these shelves ($125 for 2}. If anybody is interested let me
know.
I am located in Nassau County, NY.

dick 07-12-2003 02:05 AM

Eurocave shelves

You might be able to get the wine enthusiast to take back if you purchased
from them.

dick

t...