Murat

Default Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1985 ?

Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1985
Brut
Special Reserve
B.F. Millesime

I need some help for price indication.
min. - max.
maybe some source & web page for further evaluation.

many thanks
Antisocial

Jesus ****ing Christ on a pogo stick, just how stupid do you have to be to
not know that you can look this shit up on http://www.wine-searcher.com ?

Please Yaweh, bring the cleansing, and free me from these imbeciles.

--
"There comes a time in every honest man's life when he feels the need to
hoist the black flag and start slicing throats."

"Murat" > wrote in message
om...
> Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1985
> Brut
> Special Reserve
> B.F. Millesime
>
> I need some help for price indication.
> min. - max.
> maybe some source & web page for further evaluation.
>
> many thanks

dick

Could you tell me where I can look up the price for Chateau Patience 2010.

"Antisocial" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Jesus ****ing Christ on a pogo stick, just how stupid do you have to be to
> not know that you can look this shit up on http://www.wine-searcher.com ?
>
> Please Yaweh, bring the cleansing, and free me from these imbeciles.
>
> --
> "There comes a time in every honest man's life when he feels the need to
> hoist the black flag and start slicing throats."
> - H.L. Menken
>

> "Murat" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1985
> > Brut
> > Special Reserve
> > B.F. Millesime
> >
> > I need some help for price indication.
> > min. - max.
> > maybe some source & web page for further evaluation.
> >
> > many thanks

Larry

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 00:34:50 GMT, "dick" > wrote:

>Could you tell me where I can look up the price for Chateau Patience 2010.

Now Dick you surely must remember the movie Gremlins. Feed them and
they grow and multiply(or was it get them wet?...or both?). ;-}

Larry Stumpf,
S. Ontario,
Canada