Dee Randall

Default Want site for ratings of moderately priced wines

Hello, Dimitri,
I'm interested in your reply.

Perhaps you might know what a moderate bottle of wine costs much more than
me and can give me some advice on what price is considered to be the price
for a moderate bottle of wine.

Here is my criteria:
I prefer Italian wines.
I like Spanish wines.
I like French wines, but I would prefer to stay away from them a while.
I don't care for California wines at all. (Lived in California many years)

Here is what I've drunk recently:
Bolla (their 3bottles in a box from Costco - Merlot, Pinot Grigio and San
Giovese (sp?)
Ruffino Chianti ($12 larger bottle)
Fabula rossa Mon .75 $10.99

Vecchia Cantina .75 $12.99

Massanera Chianti .75 $13.99

Folio Sangiovese 1.5 $8.99

Margot $17.79 -- not good

Placido $5.79

Costco Yellow Tail $8.79 -AWFUL!

Il Poggio $10.99

Luna big bottle $12.99

Several luna de luna's

$10.99 big bottle - Italian

Farnese

Montepulciano d’Abruzzo

a $10 bottle from Riva de la Garda

probably all on the lesser side of the dollar.

Hope to hear from anyone.

Thanks