FoodBanter.com

-   -   Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper) (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/23083-attention-lord-st-helier.html)

swooper 16-11-2003 03:23 AM

Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper)

I will try to be humble m'lord, (and that is going to be hard...:>)).
Defence too good, and the interception by Mortlock was stirling (pun
intended). Hope the English now beat France, 'cos we all know how any
English sporting team fold when they meet the Aussies...:>)

Do you need wait til next week for my mailing address?

MMmmmmmmm...... I can already taste those delightful NZ SB's.

Hooroo...from a happy Kangaroo.....

PS... to stay on topic......

The game was enjoyed over some sample cleanskins from Margaret River.
The Merlot was insipid and bland.... the Shiraz Cab was
delightful...but the Cab Merlot at a $10 retail was exceptional value.
It's labelled version sells for over $20 in my shop...:>).

st.helier 16-11-2003 07:19 AM

Attention Lord St Helier!!!

And there was great weeping across the nation;
"Stunned" is the only word which comes to mind;
It pains me to say "We was whipped"
The lights were on - but there was no-one home
Congrats on a fine performance
Will deliver wine in person - next trip

st.helier the mortified