Howie The Hammer

Default collection for sale

I must sell my wine collection. Wife is making me crazy. About 150 bottles.
Collection contains about 20 Champagnes,
Dom, Crystal, Grand Dame, all from 1990.
Some First Growths (1970 Latour, etc.)
Many 1989 Seconds. Also California Cabs from 1994-1997. Some Italian,
German, Australian, and Spanish (Clos Erasmus)
Worth at retail about $7500
Would accept $5000 for the lot.
If interested e-mail me.
I am on Long Island, NY.
All wines are in fine condition.

Howie The Hammer

I just counted the wines. More like 200 bottles.
Anybody interested in starting a collection?
You can have one now!
$5000 is a bargin

et...