shelston

Default Which of these wines are still good?

I am cleaning out my wines and have some that I'm not sure are still
good. If they're servable, I'll serve them at Thanksgiving;
otherwise, I'll toss them.

What is the likelhood that each of the following are drinkable?

1. Kendall Jackson, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2001 Collage

2. Kendall Jackson, Pinot Noir, 2000 Vintner's Reserve

3. Indigo Hills, Pinot Noir, 1998

4. Walnut Crest Merlot, 2001

5. Robert Mondavi, Pinot Noir, 1999
D. Gerasimatos

In article >,
shelston > wrote:

>I am cleaning out my wines and have some that I'm not sure are still
>good. If they're servable, I'll serve them at Thanksgiving;
>otherwise, I'll toss them.
>
>What is the likelhood that each of the following are drinkable?
>
>1. Kendall Jackson, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2001 Collage
>
>2. Kendall Jackson, Pinot Noir, 2000 Vintner's Reserve
>
>3. Indigo Hills, Pinot Noir, 1998
>
>4. Walnut Crest Merlot, 2001
>
>5. Robert Mondavi, Pinot Noir, 1999

They are all probably fine. These are young wines!

Dimitri

TN: a few good wines, more that aren't so good, 1962-2011 DaleW Wine 1 31-07-2012 03:36 PM
TN 2 good meals, 3 good wines (ESJ, Donabaum, Schaefer) DaleW Wine 5 08-09-2007 02:23 AM
TN: 3 Good Wines DaleW Wine 0 14-12-2006 03:15 AM
TN: 4 good QPR wines DaleW Wine 5 04-11-2005 02:31 PM
TN: Ballet and nebbiolo, good QPR whites, bad wines for a good cause (IMHO) Dale Williams Wine 11 20-07-2004 07:57 PM