st.helier

Default Attention Swooper !!!!!

After lasts nights quarter finals - you must be trembling in your boots!!

(Sorry our northern hemispericans - this is war - antipodean style!)

(To put this on topic) Enjoyed a pregame al fresco meal prior to last
nights games - bar-b-qued Fillet steak and salad (hey it is summer
downunder!!!) with the accompaniment of a 1998 Rosemount Mountain Blue
Shiraz/Cabernet.

Big, bold, harmonious - at last - an Australian with class and style
:-))))

Best of luck (not) for the semis next weekend.

Lord St.Helier

swooper

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:59:15 +1300, "st.helier"
> wrote:

>After lasts nights quarter finals - you must be trembling in your boots!!
>
>(Sorry our northern hemispericans - this is war - antipodean style!)
>
>(To put this on topic) Enjoyed a pregame al fresco meal prior to last
>nights games - bar-b-qued Fillet steak and salad (hey it is summer
>downunder!!!) with the accompaniment of a 1998 Rosemount Mountain Blue
>Shiraz/Cabernet.
>
>Big, bold, harmonious - at last - an Australian with class and style
>:-))))
>
>Best of luck (not) for the semis next weekend.
>
>Lord St.Helier

*remaining on topic*..... I watched the game sipping a '96 Tyrells
Vat 1 Semillon, yum-oh to those buttered toast nuances with aged
Hunter Valley sems.

OT Rant..... Well I have said all along we were going to struggle.
Our form is getting better, but the Kiwis demolition of Sith Ifrica
was scary. At least we made the semi's. We are playing ordinarily
but still in the top 4 countries in the world. Whoever wins our
semi..WILL win the Cup. So I guess when we surprise the Kiwis you may
as well get my mailing address...:>)

Hooroo......

swooper

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:58:31 +1100,
wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:59:15 +1300, "st.helier"
> wrote:
>
>>After lasts nights quarter finals - you must be trembling in your boots!!
>>
>>(Sorry our northern hemispericans - this is war - antipodean style!)
>>
>>(To put this on topic) Enjoyed a pregame al fresco meal prior to last
>>nights games - bar-b-qued Fillet steak and salad (hey it is summer
>>downunder!!!) with the accompaniment of a 1998 Rosemount Mountain Blue
>>Shiraz/Cabernet.
>>
>>Big, bold, harmonious - at last - an Australian with class and style
>>:-))))
>>
>>Best of luck (not) for the semis next weekend.
>>
>>Lord St.Helier
>>

>*remaining on topic*..... I watched the game sipping a '96 Tyrells
>Vat 1 Semillon, yum-oh to those buttered toast nuances with aged
>Hunter Valley sems.
>
>OT Rant..... Well I have said all along we were going to struggle.
>Our form is getting better, but the Kiwis demolition of Sith Ifrica
>was scary. At least we made the semi's. We are playing ordinarily
>but still in the top 4 countries in the world. Whoever wins our
>semi..WILL win the Cup. So I guess when we surprise the Kiwis you may
>as well get my mailing address...:>)
>
>Hooroo......

....and I didn't even mention the cricket... :>)

Hooroo.....

Ping Swooper st.helier[_1_] Wine 1 10-02-2009 04:57 AM
Ping - Swooper !! st.helier[_1_] Wine 1 06-08-2007 10:25 PM
Attention NM RFC'ers Christine Dabney General Cooking 28 29-06-2005 09:12 AM
* ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS * [email protected] General Cooking 2 11-03-2005 02:07 AM
Attention Lord St Helier!!! (was Attention Swooper) swooper Wine 1 16-11-2003 06:19 AM