Bill Spohn

Default Wine Speculator States the Obvious

I still get this for the waiting room table, and usually give it a quick skim
to see if there is anything interesting.

The latest issue bears the headline:

"Wine-Drinking Women Have Better Chance of Becoming Pregnant, Research
Finds......."

And this is news to anyone??

I think they need a better proofreader.
(Can anyone offer supporting independent evidence of their theory......)

I'm waiting for the next revelation of their ongoing research:

"Women who drink Black Russians and Tequila Shooters even more Likely to become
Pregnant......"

dick

Yeah baby yeah!!!

"Bill Spohn" > wrote in message
> I still get this for the waiting room table, and usually give it a quick

skim
> to see if there is anything interesting.
>
> The latest issue bears the headline:
>
> "Wine-Drinking Women Have Better Chance of Becoming Pregnant, Research
> Finds......."
>
> And this is news to anyone??
>
> I think they need a better proofreader.
> (Can anyone offer supporting independent evidence of their theory......)
>
> I'm waiting for the next revelation of their ongoing research:
>
> "Women who drink Black Russians and Tequila Shooters even more Likely to

become
> Pregnant......"

Jeffrey

Damn Barristers, always stating the obvious

Jeff

"Bill Spohn" > wrote in message
> I still get this for the waiting room table, and usually give it a quick

skim
> to see if there is anything interesting.
>
> The latest issue bears the headline:
>
> "Wine-Drinking Women Have Better Chance of Becoming Pregnant, Research
> Finds......."
>
> And this is news to anyone??
>
> I think they need a better proofreader.
> (Can anyone offer supporting independent evidence of their theory......)
>
> I'm waiting for the next revelation of their ongoing research:
>
> "Women who drink Black Russians and Tequila Shooters even more Likely to

become
> Pregnant......"

Dana Myers

Bill Spohn wrote:
> I still get this for the waiting room table, and usually give it a quick skim
> to see if there is anything interesting.
>
> The latest issue bears the headline:
>
> "Wine-Drinking Women Have Better Chance of Becoming Pregnant, Research
> Finds......."
>
> And this is news to anyone??

I had *exactly* the same reaction when I saw it on the
online WS page!

Dana

Fred

Women who are pregnant shouldn't drink. If it weren't for alcohol a lot of
women wouldn't be that way.

Fred.
SJP

My kids owe their existence to this strange phenomenon, and consequently my
wife her marriage.