Welmoed Sisson

Default Looking for Welmoed wine in NYC

I'm visiting NYC in a few days and figured that if I can find wine
from the Welmoed winery (South African) anywhere in the U.S. I'll be
able to find it in NYC. Anyone have a pointer to a really outstanding
wine shop in Manhattan?

Thanks in advance!

--Welmoed
(yes, it's my real name... that's why I want to find it!)

Mark Lipton

Welmoed Sisson wrote:

> I'm visiting NYC in a few days and figured that if I can find wine
> from the Welmoed winery (South African) anywhere in the U.S. I'll be
> able to find it in NYC. Anyone have a pointer to a really outstanding
> wine shop in Manhattan?

Union Square Wines (on Union Square, surprise surprise!) has an
extensive collection of S. African wines. If you can't find it there,
they may be able to steer you to other good sources in NYC.

HTH
Mark Lipton