Mario

Default best wineries bodegas of Argentina ?

Hello,

I am planning a trip to Mendoza and Salta in Argentina.

Can you please tell me the best wineries/bodegas in Argentina ? if you
have their contact information thansk so much I plant to contact them
to arrange visiting.

DO you knwo of any good sourse books or internet websites from which
to get the best Argentine wines and wineries ?

Thanks,

Mario
Elpaninaro

>Hello,
>
>I am planning a trip to Mendoza and Salta in Argentina.
>
>Can you please tell me the best wineries/bodegas in Argentina ?

Hi Mario,

Catena is perhaps the most famous these days- and the quality of the wines
backs it up! Definitely a place to go if you can arrange it.

Achaval-Ferrer is very strong as well. They are making possibly the finest
Malbec in the world right now.

Yacochuya is also making stunning Malbec. The quality difference between this
and Ferrer is very close- almost just a matter of personal taste. A wine to
seek, and a winery to visit if you can.

Hope this helps! Sorry I do not have info on how to contact these places, but I
am sure a google search could help you there.

These are 3 stunning wineries and if you can find bottles while you are there I
think you will be very pleased.

Tom.
Gallu

Hi.

You can try with "Finca La Anita", wich have very interesting wines, like
"Tocai Friulano" and "Luna Malbec"; prices in Spain are arround 25-30 euros,
except "Finca La Anita Malbec", that is at the range of 40 euros.
For more information (in spanish and english): http://fincalaanita.com/la/