Vilco \(out\)

Default Aplogy for HTML

"John Taverner" ha scritto

> Sorry for HTML, its the stress of moving after 25 years.

Don't worry: old geeks as me just got it in plain text ;O)

Vilco

Dale Williams

John, moving's always stressful, and after 25 years must be more so. We're all
just glad for your continued participation.

Thanks for the notes. I'm glad to see the Girardin did well. I've liked whites
(though a little oaky), only reds I own are a couple of his '99 Volnay 1ers.
Also a nice surprise to see Tollot-Beaut do well - used to be a fave, but in
late-90s quality seemed to drop. Good to see them on mend.

Good luck with a cellar solution!
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply
John Taverner

Sorry for HTML, its the stress of moving after 25 years.