Steve VB

Default 1997 Dr. Bürklin-Wolf Riesling

Hi,
I live in Germany and came across (given to me) 3 bottles of a Dr.
Bürklin-Wolf 1997 Pechstein Forst Spätlese Riesling. I drank one
bottle and it was very good. I have been searching the internet for
this wine and some idea of it's value. I have been told that it has
all been sold and is no longer available except at an auction site or
from a private collector.

Does anyone know anything about this wine and what its' approximate
value per bottle might be?

Thanks,
Steve Van Buren
Anders Tørneskog

"Steve VB" > wrote in message
om...

> Does anyone know anything about this wine and what its' approximate
> value per bottle might be?

Hard to tell. Bürklin-Wolf is one of the very best in Pfalz, of course and
so is fairly expensive. However, judging from my sources, a bottle of
Spätlese from the average year 1997 should have been at about 15-20Euro,
give or take some. This page:
http://www.weinguide.de/weingut-dr-b...olf/weine.html
may give you an idea.
Anders

Gallu

Hi.

I don´t know this wine, but recently I proved "Br Burklin-Wolf Gaisbhöl
Rupertsberger 98" in two restaurants in Cataluña (Spain), and the price of
both was between 36 and 40 euros.
The wines was absolutely fantastic. In Spain is possible find this in some
e-stores, and the prices are similar.
I'm realy in love with this wine........