FoodBanter.com

-   -   Spoilage (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/22847-spoilage.html)

R R 01-10-2003 03:44 AM

Spoilage

How do you minimize spoilage when making wine?

Remo Rosati, author
DIVINE INTERVENTION
http://www.geocities.com/newnovelann
Available at over 50,000 bookstores & online

Mobutu 08-10-2003 12:02 PM

Spoilage

STOP REQUOTING HIS AD YOU ****ING IDIOT

Negodki 08-10-2003 01:15 PM

Spoilage

Whoopie! Another illiterate infant, hiding behind a fake email address,
shows off his lack of vocabulary, and renews a weeks old off-topic thread
that everyone else has put to rest.

"Mobutu" > wrote <inane remarks and expletives deleted>

Mobutu 10-10-2003 10:39 AM

Spoilage

Negodki wrote:

> Whoopie! Another illiterate infant, hiding behind a fake email address,
> shows off his lack of vocabulary, and renews a weeks old off-topic thread
> that everyone else has put to rest.

LOL it's meant to be fake you imbecile, to stop spam. If you had half a brain
you would find that I am completely non-anonymous. Unlike you, you stupid
coward, who is using an anonymous news server.

Negodki 10-10-2003 04:03 PM

Spoilage

> Negodki wrote:
>
> > Whoopie! Another illiterate infant, hiding behind a fake email address,
> > shows off his lack of vocabulary, and renews a weeks old off-topic

thread
> > that everyone else has put to rest.

> LOL it's meant to be fake you imbecile, to stop spam. If you had half a

brain
> you would find that I am completely non-anonymous. Unlike you, you stupid
> coward, who is using an anonymous news server.

Those are big words from a small child such as yourself. If I thought you
knew their meaning, it might upset me.