Ken Sternberg

Default San Antonio Wine Shop

I'm visiting San Antonio this week and would like to know of a good
(wide, intelligent selection, decent prices) wine shop somewhere in
the vicinity of the downtown River Walk area.

Thanks!
dick

This is not a wine store but it is real interesting gourmet quality food
store and they do have nice wines I believe.

Here is a web site for Central Markets

http://www.centralmarket.com/cm/index.jsp

I suggest this as a don't miss when in San Antonio. I wish we have one of
these in NC where I reside.

"Ken Sternberg" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm visiting San Antonio this week and would like to know of a good
> (wide, intelligent selection, decent prices) wine shop somewhere in
> the vicinity of the downtown River Walk area.
>
> Thanks!

Elpaninaro

>I'm visiting San Antonio this week and would like to know of a good
>(wide, intelligent selection, decent prices) wine shop somewhere in
>the vicinity of the downtown River Walk area.

Not sure how close it is to the Riverwalk, but have a look at Saglembini's
(sp?) when you are in town.

Been a few years since I went there, but at the time I found a pretty good
selection of top wines at fair prices.

Tom.
RV WRLee

>I'm visiting San Antonio this week and would like to know of a good
>(wide, intelligent selection, decent prices) wine shop

>I'm visiting San Antonio this week and would like to know of a good
>(wide, intelligent selection, decent prices) wine shop somewhere in
>the vicinity of the downtown River Walk area.

Would that be San Antonio, Texas?
Bi!!
Don Eagle

"Ken Sternberg" > wrote in message
om...
> I'm visiting San Antonio this week and would like to know of a good
> (wide, intelligent selection, decent prices) wine shop somewhere in
> the vicinity of the downtown River Walk area.
>
> Thanks!

IMHO, an excellent wine shop in San Antonio is Gabriel's on Austin
Highway, and they keep their better wines in 55-60°F room.. They also
have at least one other store, but its selection was not as good when I
was there. Unfortunately, Gabriel's is nowhere near the River Walk.
--
Don Eagle
Delete the Latin "no more" to reply personally

Ken Sternberg

Ooops! Sorry. I meant San Antonio, the Balkan States.

(RV WRLee) wrote in message news:
> Would that be San Antonio, Texas?
> Bi!!

Wine shop Crowd Funding Jimmy Blake Restaurants 0 26-08-2013 10:30 AM
Spanish Wine Shop Joe Maldon Wine 1 17-11-2007 03:41 PM
San Juan wine shop HELP jcoulter Wine 0 23-10-2004 05:18 PM
Good wine shop in Phoenix, AZ? Deepak Saxena General 0 18-12-2003 05:11 PM
Seattle wine shop guy Kirk-O-Scottland Wine 0 10-10-2003 03:00 PM