FoodBanter.com

-   -   TN: Lindemans Reserve Shiraz 2001 (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/22822-tn-lindemans-reserve-shiraz.html)

Jeffrey 04-10-2003 04:32 AM

TN: Lindemans Reserve Shiraz 2001

Fruit forward shiraz with a gentle spicy finish. Some light tannins
on the finish suggest this wine has a little room to grow.
Very upfront on the fruit tastes, Plum on the front of the taste
followed
by berry tates. A juicy wine, try it with food.

87/100 Drink now through 07.

Dale Williams 05-10-2003 08:47 PM

TN: Lindemans Reserve Shiraz 2001

I've gotten mixed up by Lindemans lines, haven't bought lately. How much is
this one?
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply

M. E. Sievert 06-10-2003 03:03 AM

amnspam (Dale Williams) wrote in message >...
> I've gotten mixed up by Lindemans lines, haven't bought lately. How much is
> this one?

About 11USD around Mid-Missouri grocery stores. Very easy to find.

> Dale
>
> Dale Williams

Mark E. Sievert