Vilco \(out\)

Default sweet tasting red wine

"Ian Hoare" ha scritto

> Ah yes, Recioto della Valpolicella is excellent. I remember my

utter
> astonishment the first time I tasted it - used to the rather

boring
> "Valpolicella" sold throughout the UK at minimum prices, I was

bowled over.

And another "lord" between the sweet reds is Aleatico.
Check out the Aleatico Antinori, it's fantastic.

Vilco

Joe Beppe Rosenberg

Also Malvasia di Casorzo d' Asti or Malvasia di Castelnuovo Don Bosco as
well as Brachetto (d'Aqui) from Piedmont are sweet reds, Gilli's MCDB is
very good in particular. Exported by DeGrazia. Banfi does the Brachetto
well.

--
Joe "Beppe" Rosenberg
"Vilco (out)" > wrote in message ...
> "Ian Hoare" ha scritto
>
> > Ah yes, Recioto della Valpolicella is excellent. I remember my

> utter
> > astonishment the first time I tasted it - used to the rather

> boring
> > "Valpolicella" sold throughout the UK at minimum prices, I was

> bowled over.
>
> And another "lord" between the sweet reds is Aleatico.
> Check out the Aleatico Antinori, it's fantastic.
>
> Vilco

Dale Williams

In article >, "Joe Beppe Rosenberg"
> writes:

>Also Malvasia di Casorzo d' Asti or Malvasia di Castelnuovo Don Bosco as
>well as Brachetto (d'Aqui) from Piedmont are sweet reds, Gilli's MCDB is
>very good in particular. Exported by DeGrazia. Banfi does the Brachetto
>well.

Joe, I agree the Banfi Brachetto d'Aqui (Rosa Regale) is a tasty fun drink. My
only objection is the price ($20). Not all wine needs to be "serious", but for
my money anything over $10-12 better be!
Dale

Dale Williams
Drop "damnspam" to reply