Nils Gustaf Lindgren

Default What to drink with crema catalan?

Hello;
The subject is the message. I was recommended a cava - by a
Freixenet-sponsored web site.
What´s you take?

Cheers

Nils Gustaf
--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Dan Haggarty

"Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:
> The subject is the message. I was recommended a cava - by a
> Freixenet-sponsored web site.
> What´s you take?

I prefer Conde de Osborne Solera Gran Reserva Brandy de Jerez.
Gallu

Hi.

IMHO, I prefer a moscatel like MR (or Molino Real if it's possible), or
Enrique Mendoza Moscatel de la Marina, or Casta Diva.
Torres has also a strongest moscatel "Oro", that could be correct with crema
catalana.

Nils Gustaf Lindgren > escribió en el
mensaje de noticias ...

> Hello;
> The subject is the message. I was recommended a cava - by a
> Freixenet-sponsored web site.
> What´s you take?
>
> Cheers
>
> Nils Gustaf
> --
> Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Santiago G.H.

"Gallu" > escribió en
:

> IMHO, I prefer a moscatel like MR (or Molino Real if it's possible),
> or Enrique Mendoza Moscatel de la Marina, or Casta Diva.
> Torres has also a strongest moscatel "Oro", that could be correct with
> crema catalana.

Dear "Gallu",

I am glad to see you in this group also.

I was also thinking of a moscatel but, since I had not first hand
experience, I restrained my comments. Sometimes you don't know how a pair
is until you experience it for yourself.

Best,

Santiago
Nils Gustaf Lindgren

"Dan Haggarty" > skrev i meddelandet
> "Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:
> > The subject is the message. I was recommended a cava - by a
> > Freixenet-sponsored web site.
> > What´s you take?

> I prefer Conde de Osborne Solera Gran Reserva Brandy de Jerez.

That would be a Brandy, as in, distilled and matured on oak barrels?

Nils Gustaf

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Michael Pronay

"Nils Gustaf Lindgren" > wrote:

>> I prefer Conde de Osborne Solera Gran Reserva Brandy de Jerez.

> That would be a Brandy, as in, distilled and matured on oak
> barrels?

Exactly.

M.