FoodBanter.com

-   -   Chateau Tour de Marbuzet 1959 (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/22793-re-chateau-tour-de.html)

Ian Russell 01-10-2003 08:58 AM

Chateau Tour de Marbuzet 1959

Thanks for all your advise.

> PS. just a gentle reminder that top posting and not trimming tends to make
> posts harder to read and MUCH bigger than necessary. (Forgive me).

I assume this is what you wanted me to do ?
Sorry, I just hit reply in Outlook Express.....

Ian

Ian Hoare 01-10-2003 12:18 PM

Chateau Tour de Marbuzet 1959

Salut/Hi Ian Russell,

le/on Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:58:46 +0100, tu disais/you said:-

>Thanks for all your advise.
>
>> PS. just a gentle reminder that top posting and not trimming tends to make
>> posts harder to read and MUCH bigger than necessary. (Forgive me).

>I assume this is what you wanted me to do ?
>Sorry, I just hit reply in Outlook Express.....

Absolutely perfect!!! I think all newsreaders put the cursor at the top of
the quoted text, but that only makes it easier to re-read and trim as
needed. Thanks for taking the hint so well. (Which is as much for all of
us!)

--
All the Best
Ian Hoare