FoodBanter.com

-   -   1996 Guigal Cote Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/22790-re-1996-guigal-cote.html)

Nils Gustaf Lindgren 30-09-2003 07:50 PM

1996 Guigal Cote Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis

Tapenade is very good with Ranico (Swedish apple wine in a Southern French
style).

HTH

Nils Gustaf

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

Kirk-O-Scottland 30-09-2003 11:43 PM

"Nils Gustaf Lindgren" wrote in message
Tapenade is very good with Ranico (Swedish apple wine in a Southern French
style).

HTH

Nils Gustaf

I checked the wine store today (reference earlier question from Anders) and
the 2000s should be out soon-

Anders 01-10-2003 08:39 PM

1996 Guigal Cote Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis

"

I checked the wine store today (reference earlier question from Anders)

and
the 2000s should be out soon-

thanks Kirk, it should be available soon here as well I guess.........

Anders

Kirk-O-Scottland 01-10-2003 09:06 PM

1996 Guigal Cote Rotie Chateau D' Ampuis

"Anders" wrote in message
k...

"

I checked the wine store today (reference earlier question from Anders)

and
the 2000s should be out soon-

thanks Kirk, it should be available soon here as well I guess.........

Anders

You're welcome - let's get some price checks from others - the wine shop I
use frequently here in downtown Colorado Springs has the 98 D' Ampuis for
$104 a bottle - the 96 I got from there last March was about $80.