Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Parker takes the ultimate crack pipe

This just in, via Premier Cru's newsletter:

"From Robert Parker's website, an update on the tremendous quality of
the 2007 vintage in Southern Rhone. In his inaugural e-newsletter he
notes that 2007 Southern Rhone is the greatest vintage ever in ANY
viticultural area!!! The vintage of a lifetime!!!"

You hear that, everyone? Let me shout it out for you, in case Parker's
drug-induced slurring isn't intelligible enough:

"2007 SOUTHERN RHONE IS THE GREATEST VINTAGE EVER IN ANY VITICULTURAL
AREA!!! THE VINTAGE OF A LIFETIME."

Good to know. I'll drink up a bunch of 2007's, then think about dying.
I mean, why go on?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Vintages of the Century.

JJ

Posted to alt.food.wine

I find his farting dog his most redeeming feature (vide "Mondovino"). I
mean, one of the most high-octane noses of the world and he has an ugly
smelly dog.

Then, I am to look on life from the light side, dontcher know.

Cheers

Nils

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Oct 16, 1:57*am, "Nils Gustaf Lindgren"
> wrote:
> I find his farting dog his most redeeming feature (vide "Mondovino"). I
> mean, one of the most high-octane noses of the world and he has an ugly
> smelly dog.

Well at least when he uses 'wet dog' descriptors they should be
accurate!

I PURCHASED (ONLINE) A PONY PIPE CLAMP FROM HOME DEPOT Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 31-03-2016 04:46 PM
Crack Pie ImStillMags General Cooking 7 08-11-2010 05:28 PM
How To Plug An Oil Pipe brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 05-06-2010 05:35 PM
Anyone using a "heat pipe" to cool fermenter? How about a peltierdriven heatpipe? Bill Velek Winemaking 23 23-06-2006 08:14 PM
Question for Tom S. or anyone else with PVC pipe experience. bob Winemaking 13 13-01-2004 03:57 AM