Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Pinging Anders (Swe)

Hmmm...
Saw this on the interweb thingy.
Wondered if anyone from this forum might be implicated??

http://www.wineoftheweek.com/blog/index.htm

cheers greybeard

Posted to alt.food.wine

greybeard wrote:
> Hmmm...
> Saw this on the interweb thingy.
> Wondered if anyone from this forum might be implicated??
>
> http://www.wineoftheweek.com/blog/index.htm

Sue is a long-time participant in Robin Garr's Wine Lovers Discussion
Group, where you'll also find Dale, Bill Spohn and myself from time to
time. But Ander Källberg, also to be found at the WLDG, is not the same
person as alt.food.wine's Anders Tørneskog, who I believe lives in
Norway to boot.

Mark Lipton

Posted to alt.food.wine

"Mark Lipton" > wrote in message
| greybeard wrote:
| > Hmmm...
| > Saw this on the interweb thingy.
| > Wondered if anyone from this forum might be implicated??
| >
| > http://www.wineoftheweek.com/blog/index.htm
|
| Sue is a long-time participant in Robin Garr's Wine Lovers Discussion
| Group, where you'll also find Dale, Bill Spohn and myself from time to
| time. But Ander Källberg, also to be found at the WLDG, is not the
same
| person as alt.food.wine's Anders Tørneskog, who I believe lives in
| Norway to boot.
|
| Mark Lipton
|
| --
| alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Opps. Thanks for that Prof.
Lazy memory on my part.
I'll be raising a glass or three in Sues company in
a couple of weeks time. I've looked at WLDG but
it's never stuck with me, something else besides the wines
to discuss maybe.

cheers greybeard