Posted to alt.food.wine

Default If wine drinkers start taking their likes and dislikes moreseriously, won't that serve to erode/redefine traditional wine traditions andvalues?

Any reaction to that?
Posted to alt.food.wine

wrote:
> Any reaction to that?

Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
uses that, instead of real news?)

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 6, 12:14�am, Patok > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Any reaction to that?

> � � �Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
> usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
> uses that, instead of real news?)
>
> --
> You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

I do as do a number of folks who visit here.
Posted to alt.food.wine

"Bi!!" > skrev i melding
On Jun 6, 12:14?am, Patok > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Any reaction to that?

> ? ? ?Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
> usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
> uses that, instead of real news?)
>
> --
> You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

I do as do a number of folks who visit here.

Yes? And, what is that?
Anders

Posted to alt.food.wine

On Jun 9, 7:31�am, "Anders T�rneskog" >
wrote:
> "Bi!!" > skrev i ...
> On Jun 6, 12:14?am, Patok > wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> > > Any reaction to that?

> > ? ? ?Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
> > usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
> > uses that, instead of real news?)

> > --
> > You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

> I do as do a number of folks who visit here.
>
> Yes? �And, what is that?
> Anders

I use Google Groups as my reader for this group.

fat wine drinkers Martin Field Wine 0 19-04-2009 11:06 PM
"While the more experienced wine drinkers might describe this wine asbeing too simple and not complex enough, millions of new wine drinkers aroundthe world love it and it does play an important role by bringing new winedrinkers into the market e [email protected] Wine 0 08-02-2009 04:49 AM
"...The book shows that what appeals to novice wine drinkers issignificantly different from what appeals to wine experts, which the bookdefines as those who have had some sort of training or professional experiencewith wine." [email protected] Wine 1 09-05-2008 01:17 PM
Likes and dislikes James Silverton Sushi 46 19-11-2003 06:50 AM
Wait staff likes & dislikes? Da Parrot-chick Restaurants 4 17-10-2003 12:06 AM