FoodBanter.com

-   -   If wine drinkers start taking their likes and dislikes moreseriously, won't that serve to erode/redefine traditional wine traditions andvalues? (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/173195-if-wine-drinkers-start.html)

[email protected] 06-06-2009 02:55 AM

If wine drinkers start taking their likes and dislikes moreseriously, won't that serve to erode/redefine traditional wine traditions andvalues?

Any reaction to that?

Patok[_2_] 06-06-2009 05:14 AM

wrote:
> Any reaction to that?

Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
uses that, instead of real news?)

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

Bi!! 06-06-2009 05:02 PM

On Jun 6, 12:14�am, Patok > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Any reaction to that?

> � � �Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
> usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
> uses that, instead of real news?)
>
> --
> You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

I do as do a number of folks who visit here.

Anders Tørneskog 09-06-2009 12:31 PM

If wine drinkers start taking their likes and dislikes more seriously, won't that serve to erode/redefine traditional wine traditions and values?

"Bi!!" > skrev i melding
On Jun 6, 12:14?am, Patok > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Any reaction to that?

> ? ? ?Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
> usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
> uses that, instead of real news?)
>
> --
> You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

I do as do a number of folks who visit here.

Yes? And, what is that?
Anders

Bi!! 09-06-2009 12:55 PM

If wine drinkers start taking their likes and dislikes moreseriously, won't that serve to erode/redefine traditional wine traditions andvalues?

On Jun 9, 7:31�am, "Anders T�rneskog" >
wrote:
> "Bi!!" > skrev i ...
> On Jun 6, 12:14?am, Patok > wrote:
>
> > wrote:
> > > Any reaction to that?

> > ? ? ?Any reaction to what? (Anything you write in the Subject: line is
> > usually not readable, unless you use Google groups. But whoever lamer
> > uses that, instead of real news?)

> > --
> > You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.

> I do as do a number of folks who visit here.
>
> Yes? �And, what is that?
> Anders

I use Google Groups as my reader for this group.