Posted to alt.food.wine,sci.med

Default Effect of red wine on body

When I drink red wine, I get a nice, warm feeling in my trunk area.
This does not happen with white wine or cocktails. Medically, do you
know why this happens?

Thanks.
Posted to alt.food.wine,sci.med

"Richard Fangnail" > wrote in message
> When I drink red wine, I get a nice, warm feeling in my trunk area.

All of your trunk area?

> This does not happen with white wine or cocktails. Medically, do you
> know why this happens?
>
> Thanks.

No idea - but I suggest you keep on trying the experiment until you or
someone else comes up with some testable hypotheses.

Gordon