FoodBanter.com

-   -   Effect of red wine on body (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/172715-effect-red-wine-body.html)

Richard Fangnail 23-05-2009 12:02 AM

Effect of red wine on body

When I drink red wine, I get a nice, warm feeling in my trunk area.
This does not happen with white wine or cocktails. Medically, do you
know why this happens?

Thanks.

Gordon MacPherson 25-05-2009 11:44 AM

Effect of red wine on body

"Richard Fangnail" > wrote in message
> When I drink red wine, I get a nice, warm feeling in my trunk area.

All of your trunk area?

> This does not happen with white wine or cocktails. Medically, do you
> know why this happens?
>
> Thanks.

No idea - but I suggest you keep on trying the experiment until you or
someone else comes up with some testable hypotheses.

Gordon