Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Bosch BBZ52AFPU Replacement Vacuum Bags ( 5-Pack )

List Price:$17.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00007J5TZ
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00007J5TZ

These bags can hold so much debris that I still haven't had to replace the original since I bought the vacuum about 5 months ago!
Very pleased with these bags. They are original Bosch bags and do a good job keeping the dust inside. Unfortunately there are only 5 per pack but they are worth the money. I will buy them again when I run out.
The Bosch Dust Bag replacements for the Premium series boasts three layers for better dust retention in the home. Vacuuming should never be messy, so these bags ensure that 99% of all captured particles remain in the 1.5-gallon dust bag. Replaces quickly, cleanly, and easily, so when you pull the tab to remove the bag it automatically closes and seals in the dirt.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Bosch BBZ151HFUC Hepa Filter for the BSG Canister Vacuum Series:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00007J5U0
Bosch BBZ121HDUC Hard Floor Brush for the BSG Canister Vacuum Series:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00007J5U3
Bosch BBZ190AFUC Charcoal Filter for the BSG Canister Vacuum Series:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00007J5U1