Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Wine & Spirits

Wine & Spirits

What is the reason people go to pubs for?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/211734.html

What would happen if you just let cider ferment on it's own, without
adding yeast?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/211630.html

What can you tell me about beer girls...?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/200864.html

If I move my bottled hard lemonade straight to the frig will that stop
fermentation?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/200743.html

Is a VODKA different from Whiskey ?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/200649.html

Does anyone have a really good hangover cure?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/200514.html

Why does Guinness beer cost so much in the States?!
http://www.food-faq.net/html/Wine-Spirits/195883.html