Posted to alt.food.wine

Default [TN]: Alto Adige Doc Lagrein Riserva 2003 - Castel Salegg

Alto Adige Doc Lagrein Riserva 2003
Castel Salegg
Vicolo Di Sotto 15 39052 Caldaro (BZ) - Italy

Wine is very good. This wine is big, still a bit young. Has alot of fruit,
peppers, oak in both taste and smell. We have found it difficult to find
good Italian wine here or I should say we became spoiled.
But this was a find.

Note from:
Tammy And Steve Mally
Mukilteo - USA