FoodBanter.com

-   -   [TN]: Pinot Gris 2005 - Tremani Vineyards (Santa Rosa - USA) (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/163867-tn-pinot-gris-2005-a.html)

Filippo Ronco 11-11-2008 11:40 PM

[TN]: Pinot Gris 2005 - Tremani Vineyards (Santa Rosa - USA)

Hi,

I'll start to post here some tasting note from vinix, the wine & food
international social network. Feel free to join, post your notes and comment
if you like.

Tremani Vineyards
Guerneville Road 3420
95401 Santa Rosa - United States

I found this wine to be crisp, no taste of oak, clear taste of apples and
spice. This is my wine of choice with lite vegetarian and fish meals. Very
refreshing to my palate. The Tremani winery is in the Russian River Valley
in Sonoma California, USA.

You can comment this tasting note on Vinix Social Network:
http://www.vinix.it/degustazioni_det...D=971&lang=eng

Bye, Fil.