Member

Default Where to find wine photos? Pls contribute

Hi,

I am trying to compile a list of good sites with wine pictures. I thought if everyone contributes a good comprehensive list can be built for everyone to enjoy.

IŽd like to start sharing the following ones I have visited, and which I like and enjoy:

winepictures.com It contains lots of pictures, from around the world, a huge effort and a great site, though in some cases they show too many people in the wine business.

SpainŽs wine photo Atlas. This one is dedicated to Spanish wine, it is the result of a wine photo contest, so not the work on one person. It is very intersting, some more information on where the pictures were taken would be nice.

Wine Pictures - A wine photo image archive from BKWine. Photgraphs on wine, food, travel. France and its many regions are shown here. Lots of nice material, the navigation is not great though

Wines :: Muscat of Alexandria Focus on Chile.

index A bit of every place

Gallery of wine photographs The photo section contains some interesting pictures, and opens the door to searching at flickr, where there is a wine photo section (the problem I find at flickr is that there is too much material, sometimes great, sometimes not...

I hope this helps someone and you contribute to make this a long list. Thanks!