Posted to alt.food.wine

Default The Silly Season is at hand. A new type of beverage cooler

This remote controlled beverage cooler must be seen to be believed. It
can be seen at http://www.hammacher.com/publish/760...=QSearch&ls=ER
.. I suppose it would be a good gift for someone who has nearly
everything, for it appears to be a first. It also might be called a
conversation piece. Who really needs a remote controlled beverage
cooler on wheels? Perhaps someone confined to a wheel chair or someone
with a weight of 800 pounds might find it very useful. Every holiday
season bring out some rather unique devices for beverage service, and
this is the most unusual I have yet seen this year.
Posted to alt.food.wine

cwdjrxyz > wrote:

> [...] Every holiday season bring out some rather unique devices
> for beverage service, and this is the most unusual I have yet
> seen this year.

On par with the remote controlled beverage buggy:

<http://www.hammacher.com/publish/74740.asp?promo=xsells>

M.
Posted to alt.food.wine

On Oct 22, 1:04*am, Michael Pronay > wrote:

> On par with the remote controlled beverage buggy:
>
> <http://www.hammacher.com/publish/74740.asp?promo=xsells>

I saw the Double Wine Chiller by Kalorik recently. There's a setting
for champagne, red and white wine, for two bottles.

I think that would be nice to have.

Karen