FoodBanter.com

-   -   [TN] 2002 Luneau-Papin L D'Or (https://www.foodbanter.com/wine/161751-tn-2002-luneau-papin.html)

Mark Lipton[_1_] 20-09-2008 04:25 AM

[TN] 2002 Luneau-Papin L D'Or

Jean got back into town last night, so tonight we decided to celebrate
with a nice dinner at home. She found some nice sea scallops at the
grocery store, so I prepared pan-seared scallops and we started with
some smoked salmon on baguette. With it, I served:

2002 Luneau-Papin Muscadet Sevre-et-Maine L D'Or
color: golden yellow
nose: lemon, salt, pineapple
palate]: rounded, rich, minerality, citrus, clean finish

This wine is in a wonderful place right now, and even Jean -- who is
phobic about aging white wine -- stated that this was a "great bottle of
wine." A very good match with both the salmon and the scallops, too.

Mark Lipton

DaleW 20-09-2008 12:28 PM

2002 Luneau-Papin L D'Or

On Sep 19, 11:25�pm, Mark Lipton > wrote:
> Jean got back into town last night, so tonight we decided to celebrate
> with a nice dinner at home. �She found some nice sea scallops at the
> grocery store, so I prepared pan-seared scallops and we started with
> some smoked salmon on baguette. �With it, I served:
>
> 2002 Luneau-Papin Muscadet Sevre-et-Maine L D'Or
> color: golden yellow
> nose: lemon, salt, pineapple
> palate]: rounded, rich, minerality, citrus, clean finish
>
> This wine is in a wonderful place right now, and even Jean -- who is
> phobic about aging white wine -- stated that this was a "great bottle of
> wine." �A very good match with both the salmon and the scallops, too.
>
> Mark Lipton
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: �http://winefaq.cwdjr.net

Thanks, Have acouple, nice note to see.